INTERVARSITY PIONEER CAMP MANITOBA
Shoal Lake, Kenora District, ON | 204.788.1070
- Travel east on the Trans-Canada into Ontario.
- Take Hwy. #673 “Shoal Lake First Nation’s Road” (8 kilometers east of the Ontario border).
- Drive 17 km (1 km past the village) to a “Y” in the road.
- Stay to your LEFT and proceed down the hill.
- There is a toll booth (fee is $20 cash) across from the baseball field.
- Ahead of you is a rise with a parking lot, store and gas bar and the main dock where the Pioneer Camp III will dock to load luggage and passengers.
- It is important that your vehicles do not block the gas bar or entrance to the store.
- The treed/bush area alongside the unloading area is a sacred burial ground. Please do not enter the bush.
Our boat, the Pioneer Camp III, transports all campers and visitors to and from camp. For a schedule of crossings, please click here.
Our team usually responds within 24 hours or by the next business day.
Please call to see if we are in.