Online Youth Book Club
March 25, 2021
7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
For kids from 12 to 17
- We will explore hidden messages behind the author's words, and see what we can learn from these classic stories that many of us have heard at camp during bed time and table talks.
- If you are aged 12-17, whether you have read these books before or not, join us to discuss a few chapters every-other week on Zoom. Sign up once and be on our email list to receive the bi-weekly Zoom link.
- If reading isn't your thing, there are also audio book recordings on YouTube!
- "One day, we will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." - C.S. Lewis
- If you'd like to purchase your own copies of the books, here is the Amazon link