KITCHEN TRAINING CAMP
Friday May 29 - Sunday May 31
- We value well-trained volunteers & staff and the kitchen is not an exception. We know the challenges camps and other non-profit kitchens experience. Take a few days to sharpen your skills and learn to be a better kitchen manager or team member while immersed in hands-on learning led by an experienced Chef and culinary instructor.
Register Using the Form Below.
Do you want to gain skills in menu development and time management?
Is it time to ditch the bad habits and get some real knife skills?
THIS IS A CAMP SESSION YOU AND YOUR KITCHEN TEAM WON’T WANT TO MISS
(Note: Drop off and Pick up times listed above are from the Winnipeg Evangelical Free Church parking lot at 500 Lagimodiere Blvd. in Winnipeg.)
OPEN TO ALL AGES
- A. $145 for those registered as staff/volunteer at a camp or other non-profit facility. Please provide your supervisor contact information to verify.
- B. $165 for all other registrants.
What to bring:
bedding, towels & toiletries, non-slip footwear, kitchen appropriate clothing including a hat and hair ties, notepaper, water bottle.
- Knife skills
- Allergies & special dietary needs
- Menu planning, delegating & teamwork tips
- Managing food inventory & purchasing
- Customer care and eating choices